Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A week in NYC

Sorry for the lack of posts, readers. I have spent the last week in New York City with my family - a little post graduation trip - that allowed limited Internet access. I did post an entry for the UWIRE Help Wanted blog while I was on vacation, however. Check it out here!

Now that I've returned, I will be making regular posts again while seeking a job. I'll get back to the pop culture links and other news items that I usually post, like this one from Vanity Fair Editor Graydon Carter about the state of the newspaper industry.

Or this one, also from VF, about Prince Harry's trip to NYC, which happened to be at the same time as my trip. And you know how I know? Not the news stories that reported his arrival, but the fact that I saw him there - IN PERSON!! He was leaving Rockefeller Center, and I got a picture of him! It was awesome!

Stay tuned for more updates and links as I find them. Now that school's over, it's summer and I'm looking for my first post-grad job, I think I'll have a lot of time on my hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment