Saturday, June 20, 2009

SYTYCD bottom six solos

Having not watched the SYTYCD elimination show on Thursday, I checked out the solos today to see if Ashley and Max really deserved to go home. Based on the rest of the bottom six, I would say these two were the right choice. I cannot believe that none of the dancers repeated in the bottom six this week (I won't name the two in particular that I was hoping would be in the bottom, and perhaps sent home). With all new dancers in the bottom six, a pair of more-deserving dancers, unfortunately, had to be cut. As much as I hate the thought of Kayla being in danger, it is such a joy to see her dance her solo. She is such a beautiful dancer, I don't think the judges will send her home unless she is a continuous repeat in the bottom. As we move into the Top 16 this week, Kupono and Kayla will be paired. Hopefully they'll get something that showcases both their talents. 

No comments:

Post a Comment