Tuesday, March 31, 2009

All new LOST!


My favorite night of the week is nearly here. WEDNESDAY=another new episode of LOST! I think this one could be the best one of the season. Really. I'm basing that statement on the fact that this week's plot solely depends on the implications of last week's final minutes, which involved Sayid pulling the trigger on one of Dharma's own (sorry folks, no spoilers here). Though I saw last week's ending coming, the action of it all still caught me off guard. Of course, those kind of OMG moments are what keep me tuned in each week, so I'm hoping for more this week. E!Online's "Watch with Krisitin" has already uploaded sneak peeks, so check them out! The guys from Entertainment Weekly's "Totally Lost" also have more recap/teaser videos online.

No comments:

Post a Comment