Friday, November 6, 2009

Negligent about thoughts on SYTYCD 6

So, we're two weeks into the competition on So You Think You Can Dance, and I realized that I haven't posted anything about my Top 20 thoughts or weekly predictions. While I'd like to blame my incredibly busy social calendar for my lack of posts, the fact is I have yet to really be excited about anyone to pick a favorite and really root for them on here.

This season has been relatively boring so far. The only real surprise for me personally has been Kathryn McCormick (the notorious crier), who is paired with Legacy Perez. I thought I would hate her after her voice went to its highest octave while she was crying in Vegas. Thank God the tears have stopped because she is actually really talented!

I will say I was surprised that Bianca Revels was sent home this week but not surprised at all by the Phillip Attmore decision. Two tappers in the same week. Oh well. In my opinion, Phillip was this season's Evan, who stayed far longer than he deserved last season. And depending on how the rest of the season goes, it's saving grace may be that they didn't cast Evan's brother Ryan in the Top 20!

Who are your favorites? Any predictions for the winner yet? Anyone else wishing the producers would spice it up a bit?

(photo via fox.com/dance)

No comments:

Post a Comment